Renogy 200W Monocrystalline Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins - providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: two Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panels, a 30A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, a 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, a pair of branch connectors, and two sets of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit.
- Negative Grounding controller with battery reversed, overloading, short-circuit and over charging/discharging protection ensures the broader off grid applications and safety. Especially can be used on a vehicle which has battery negative on the chassis
- The Charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy' S New 30A PWM Negative-Ground charge controller - the Renogy wanderer
- With the Renogy wanderer 30A PWM charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W
- Ideal output: 1000Wh per day; can fully charge a 50Ah Battery from 50% in 1. 5 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight)
- The kit now includes an 8Ft 10AWG tray cable to connect your charge controller and battery