Whether your journey takes you across the US or even just to your own backyard, a Renogy Solar Starter Kit is a perfect power solution. A Starter Kit can give you the freedom to travel further from the grid without having to worry about how you will recharge your most important small electronics. The Renogy 300W Monocrystalline Starter Kit is designed for customers new to solar, or those looking to expand on an existing power system.The Starter Kit is ideal for several off-grid applications, including RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins — providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: three Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one 30A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, one 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, two pairs of branch connectors, and three sets of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with the convenience and comfort of knowing that you can have power anywhere there is sunlight! Please Note: The number of panels you can add to your system depends on your current charge controller. If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 330-8678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designed for off-grid solar panel system, caravan, RV, boat, Green house solar panel system. Polycrystalline solar cell efficiency: 17.9%; MPPT charge controller peak efficiency: 97%
- Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa); resistant aluminum frame which allows the panels last for a long time
- The charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy's new negative grounding 30A PWM Charge Controller the Renogy Wanderer
- Ideal output: 1500Wh per day; can fully charge a 150Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight)
- Complete kit includes: (1) Renogy 300 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel (2) Wanderer 30A PWM Charge Controller (3)Mounting Z Brackets (4)Tray Cable (5) MC4 Adaptor Kit