Solar Panel Key Features: High Modules Conversion Efficiency; Guaranteed Positive Output Tolerance (0-3%); Delivered ready for connection with cables and connectors; Withstand high wind (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa); Excellent performance in low light environments. Electrical Specifications: Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.5 V; Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 2.7 A; Open - Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.7 V; Short- Circuit Current (Isc): 2.84 A; Maximum Power at STC: 50 W; Operating Module Temperature: -40°C to + 90°C; Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC; Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A. Technical Specifications: Solar Cell Monocrystalline 125x125 (5 inches) No. of Cells 36 (4x9); Dimensions 630x541x35 mm (24.8x21.3x1.4 inches); Weight 4.5 kgs (9.9 lbs); Front Glass 3.2 mm (0.13 inches) tempered glass Frame Anodized aluminum alloy; Junction Box IP67 rated; Output Cables 4.0 mm2 (0.006 inches2), 600mm (23.6 inches); Connectors MC4 Connectors; Fire Rating Class C.
- One Renogy 50 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel UL 1703 Certified (Grade A high Efficiency solar panel)
- One 10Amp PWM Charge Controller
- One 9In MC4 Connector Adaptor Kit with MC4 Male and Female Connector
- Suitable for commercial and power station property
- Fully self powered off-grid systems