The Blizzard Survival Bag is a Full-Sized Sleeping Bag (Bivvy) in a pack about the size of a video cassette, providing total warmth and shelter - anywhere, at any time. Made with Reflexcell, it is the new standard in thermal performance.
Reflexcell material blocks heat loss more effectively than any other emergency product. The bag is elasticized to hug the body to ensure positive warmth retention.
Size (vacuum packed): 8.5 in. X 4 in. X 1.75 in.
Volume: 0.9 litres.
Weight: 13.3 ounces.
Size (unpacked): 2.1 meters
Color: Tactical Olive Drab - Reversible to Civilian Silver for High Visibility and Signaling.
Top may be closed to form hood.
Drawcord with spring toggle.
Fits fully clothed large adult.
Warmth: 8 Togs - equal to a medium weight regular sleeping bag.
Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
Storage: indefinite: not affected by temperature or moisture, either during storage or in use.
Re-usability: bags can be re-used many times without loss of performance.
The chosen standard equipment by the military, emergency services, civil emergency planners, medical authorities and rescue teams.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness
The Blizzard Survival Bag is a revolution in thermal protection for any situation in which people need to be kept warm, or treated immediately for chilling and hypothermia. Applications include everything from military, medical, marine and mountain rescue, outdoor sports, and hunting, to civil evacuations and disasters.
The standard issue to Special Operations military personnel worldwide.
- Triple Cell Survival Sleeping Bag Has Best Insulating Dynamics of Any Survival Bag (Bivvy)
- Tactical Olive Drab - Reversible to Silver for Emergency Signaling and High Visibility
- Military & Civilian Applications: Used by Special Operations Forces Worldwide.
- Warmth: 8 Togs - Equal to a Medium Weight Regular Sleeping Bag.
- Compact & Lightweight: 8.5 in. X 4 in. X 1.75 in. /13.3 ounces.