The Glacier (#5492711) has all the features you will need to enjoy your campout even when the conditions are extreme. It was designed and built to last and protect you from all the weather you encounter. Even if your weather conditions are mild, you'll still be able to enjoy the added features the Glacier provides. Included in the Glacier are the oversized #10 door and vestibule zippers and heavy duty nylon oxford floor. The #10 door zippers will give you a lifetime of smooth operation and the oxford floor, which is about twice the weight of normal nylon floor material, will greatly increase the durability of your tent. The tent is a free standing two pole design with aluminum poles. The full coverage 75D 185T Polyester fly buckles on for extra strength and adjustability and will protect you from the elements, even under the nastiest conditions. A large vestibule with double zippers makes a great storage area. The fly and floor seams are factory sealed to give you the best weather protection.
- Free-standing, aluminum two-pole design offers easy assembly with pole clips that snap over tent poles
- Full coverage fly offers two large vestibules and maximum protection from weather and UV damage
- Straight side walls gives you ultimate interior room for more storage and head space. Pole diameter: 19 mm
- Fully equipped with mesh roof vents, two doors with zippered mesh windows, mesh storage pockets, gear loft, stakes and guys ropes
- Base Size: 8' x 9', Center Height: 6', Total Weight: 19 lbs. 4 oz.