The Big Horn Tent Series from Browning Camping gives a whole new meaning to home away from home! Using fiberglass poles and steel uprights, the Big Horn Tents boasts a free-standing cabin tent design that is sure to withstand all the elements and conditions that it's put up against. Forget kneeling and crawling -- its extra-tall center height makes changing clothes or getting ready for bed as easy as if you were in your bedroom. In addition to the extra-tall ceiling, straight side walls allow more room for cots, side tables or whatever else you may want in your tent. Large doorways and windows allow for easy access and great ventilation. The Big Horn Tents are equipped with factory-sealed fly and floor seams for optimal wet-weather protection, and the fly is securely held into place using weatherproof buckles for maximum adjustability. The Big Horn is ready for your next campout, hunting trip or backyard adventure.
- Our Browning Big Horn Series is a free-standing tent with fiberglass poles and steel uprights, giving ultimate extra strength and stability
- Two-room wall divider, extra tall center and straight side walls gives more room for cots, sleeping bags and extra gear
- Six large windows, two doorways and mesh roof offer easy entry and ultimate ventilation
- Fully equipped with mesh storage pockets, polyester fly, guy ropes and steel stakes
- Base Size: 10' x 15', Packed Size: 12" x 30", Center Height: 87", Total Weight: 34 lbs. 11 oz.