Construction: 01 high carbon steel; overall: 17"; blade: 12" L 01 high carbon steel L standard edge L satin finish; handle: black L Kray-Ex; other info: lanyard hole. Kukri style blade. Checkered handles. Black Secure-Ex belt sheath. Boxed.
The Gurkha Kukri’s SK-5 high carbon blade is the heaviest Kukri on the market, with remarkable cutting power. The blade is almost an inch wider near the tip than at the handle, shifting the knife’s balance point forward to allow a substantial blow to be struck with minimal effort, using inertia alone to complete the cut.
A durable Secure-Ex sheath is also included.
- 12-inch blade length
- 0.3125-inch blade thickness
- 17-inch overall length
- 22-ounce weight
- Kray-Ex handle
- SK-5 high carbon steel blade
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath
All Cold Steel products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Details are included with your purchase.
About Cold Steel
Cold Steel, Incorporated was founded in 1980, with the goal of making the strongest, sharpest cutlery in the world for knife enthusiasts. Over the last three-plus decades, the company has been at the forefront of many design innovations that have helped innovate the knife industry, including introduction of checked Kraton handles, and the tanto point blade styles which have become industry hallmarks of quality and sophistication.
- Made in: taiwan
- Category name: tools
- Made in USA or imported
- Gurkha Kukri's SK-5 high carbon blade is the heaviest Kukri on the market, with remarkable cutting power
- Kray-Ex handle and SK-5 high carbon steel blade; includes Secure-Ex sheath
- 12-inch blade length, 0.3125-inch blade thickness, 17-inch overall length, and 22-ounce weight
- Includes limited manufacturer's warranty; details included with purchase
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes