The Weekender SW kit is designed for anyone that would like the benefit of solar power to charge their batteries, and the ability to use AC appliances when there is no utility power available. For example you can run a microwave, TV, blender, audio sound equipment, computers and more. The Weekender kit contains a 160 Watt solar charging kit and a 1500 Watt pure sine wave inverter system. The Weekender includes everything you need to hook the solar and inverter system up to your batteries and install the solar panel on a flat surface. The Weekender is great for charging your RV, boat, cottage and cabin batteries, while providing you with AC power without the noise of a generator or the fuel and maintenance cost that goes with it. The kit is excellent for weekend and long weekend trips, and is expandable by adding up to two GP-RV-160E expansion kits (each sold separately). This allows you to take advantage of available sunlight for faster charging and added capacity. Go Power! recommends at least a 200 amp hour battery bank for the Weekender SW kit.
- Complete kit includes everything you need to hook up solar and inverter system
- No fuel, no maintenance and no noise
- Completely green power solution
- Great for power usage on weekend and long weekend trips
- Run your TV and other AC appliances anytime day or night without the noise of a generator