Do you think Bear Grylls goes out into the wild without everything he needs to survive? Hell no! After all, the Boy Scouts' motto is "be prepared." However, you can't really carry everything you need for your next hike, camping trip, or mountaineering expedition. That's why you need a durable and spacious backpack specially designed to carry all an adventurer's tools in one convenient place. This twenty-liter backpack comes with multiple spacious compartments for storing your various supplies and secures to your back via adjustable chest and hip belts. The padded shoulder straps and breathable mesh backing insures that you stay comfortable even in the harshest conditions. In the worst case scenario, this backpack will allow you to become a born survivor and help you get out alive when it becomes a case of man versus wild!
Item Type: Backpacks
Backpacks Type: Softback
Backpack Usage: Normal Camping & Hiking
Closure Type: Zipper
Pattern Type: Solid
Capacity: 20L / 1220.47 cubic inches
Material: 600D Nylon
Colors: Black, Digital Camo, Tan
Weight: Approx. 950g/ 2.09Lb
Exterior Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 17"
Main Interior Dimensions: 9" x 5.5" x 17"
- Military tactical backpack size approx.: 9" x 9" x 17" Heavy duty 600D Nylon construction with quiet Paracord pulls and adjustable chest and waist belts
- Lightweight and breathable 20L capacity with 4 zippered compartments, 1 padded velcro rear pouch, and top carry handle
- MOLLE style webbing, D-rings, and compatible with a hydration pack (not included)
- Fast-release buckles and padded straps helps relieve weight and reduces fatigue when carrying heavy loads
- Great for students, hiking enthusiasts, military, first-responder personnel, or anyone with a passion for the outdoors, everyday use