Ka-Bar Fighting/utility knife black this item is crafted from the highest quality material ensuring quality and durability. Perfect for all your hunting and camping needs.
Ideal for camping, nautical, and a host of other uses, the Ka-Bar full-size knife is tough and long lasting. The knife blade measures 7 inches long. The blade's 1095 carbon-steel material, meanwhile, has proved to be one of the most popular steels used in Ka-Bar knives. Easy to sharpen and built to hold up to heavy use, the blade also offers a 20-degree edge angle for serious cuts. The knife-which includes a 1211 mark on the blade--comes with a leather sheath. . Constructed of 1095 powdered carbon steel, the knife measures 11.75 inches overall and is made in the USA.
- 0.65-pound weight
- 1095 Cro-Van steel
- Fixed blade
- 0.165-inch blade thickness
- Seven-inch blade
- 11.75-inch overall length
- Flat grind
- 20-degree edge angle
- Kraton G handle
- Powdered metal butt cap/guard
KA-BAR Knives, Inc. is a subsidiary of Cutco Corporation, the largest manufacturer of high-quality kitchen cutlery and accessories in the United States and Canada. KA-BAR has been making knives since 1898, and each knife undergoes thorough manufacturing processes and product testing to ensure corrosion resistance, strength, edge holding ability, and razor sharp cutting edge.
The company's name dates back to the early 1900s, from a fur trapper testimonial. He wrote that while trapping, his gun jammed, leaving him with only his knife to kill a wounded bear that was attacking him. He thanked the knife makers for producing the blade that helped him kill a bear, but all that was legible was "K a bar." Honored by the testimonial, the company adopted the name KA-BAR.
- Crafted from the highest quality materials ensuring durability and quality
- Designed for performance meeting above all expectations
- Made in united states
- Features seven-inch, 1095 carbon steel blade and rugged, nonslip Kraton G handle
- Constructed of 1095 powdered carbon steel, with 0.65-pound weight, seven-inch blade, and 11.75-inch overall length
- Flat grind, 20-degree edge angle, and powdered metal butt cap/guard
- Made in the USA