This emergency tent is made up of Mylar material. Mylar is used by NASA scientists to aid them in space exploration. This material acts as an insulator and traps body heat inside the tent. This quality is particularly useful during rain or even snow weather conditions. Preserving 90% of your body heat can help keep the tent warm and this is especially helpful if you're camping at higher altitudes.
This emergency shelter tent is easily folded into a compact tent and can be stored with the rest of your survival and camping supplies. It is 8 feet in length and can house two people in it, making it perfect for any camping trip. Additionally, this tent is waterproof and windproof which means that it will not let any water through and it will stay put even during windy conditions.
This Mylar tent is easily one of the best that money can buy! Add it to your camp survival kit and emergency survival kit now!
- Provides compact emergency protection in all weather conditions
- Made of durable insulating Mylar material designed by NASA for space exploration
- Retains/reflects back 90% of body heat
- Reusable, waterproof, and windproof
- Compact and lightweight for each storage
- Two person portable shelter
- 8 feet in length
1 x Emergency Tent
- PROVIDES EMERGENCY PROTECTION - This emergency tent helps provide you with protection from the elements against all weather conditions such as rain, snow, and even wind. This tent will provide you with the best protection money can buy.
- HELPS CONSERVE BODY HEAT - The hiking emergency tent is made up of Mylar material and thus acts as an insulator. This means that the tent reflects about 90% of your body heat and helps you stay warm during colder climates.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - The emergency shelter tent can be easily folded up and stored with other things in your survival kit. This makes it easy to be stored in small locations and can easily to be stored in your car along with the rest of your camping materials. It is 8 feet in length when opened up and can house two people in it.
- MADE OF MYLAR MATERIAL - Mylar material is used by NASA to aid in space exploration. This tent is made up of the same material and acts as an electrical and thermal insulator, and provides a reflective material to the tent itself which is good for emergency situations and as a part of your camp survival kit.
- WATERPROOF/WINDPROOF - This Mylar blanket tent is waterproof and windproof which means that it will protect the residents of the tent against rain, snow, hail, and even firer winds. It will stay grounded no matter what the weather is like outside.