Provides a family of 5 up to 3 years of safe, filtered water! The LifeStraw Family 1.0 purifies up to 4,750 gallons, or 18,000 liters of water. For roughin' it in the wilderness or surviving a natural disaster, that's up to 3 years of water for a family of 5! If you need to purify contaminated water or make tap water safe during a boil advisory, LifeStraw is simply the best filter out there. No bug-out or emergency kit is complete without a LifeStraw. Weighing in at under 2 lbs. and designed for easy packing, it's the perfect traveling companion for adventure and preparedness. It's no wonder LifeStraw is an internationally recognized, award-winning water filter! Filters up to 4,750 gallons or 18,000 liters of water to 0.02 microns (20 nm); Removes minimum 99.99% of viruses; Removes minimum 99.9999% of bacteria; Removes minimum 99.9% of protozoan cysts; Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts; Requires no running water or piped-in water supply; Reduces turbidity; Flow rate of 9-12 liters / hour; Has an easy-to-clean pre-filter and purification cartridge; Red bulb for backwashing filter; All raw materials are US FDA compliant or equivalent; Used worldwide in harsh conditions since 2005; Lifespan: 4,750 gallons (18,000 liters); Flow Rate: 9-12 liters / hour; Weight: 1.6 lbs.; Mfg. Number: LSF101402.
- Award-winning LifeStraw Family is used by over 13,200,000 people worldwide
- Surpasses EPA standards for water purifiers: removes 99.99% viruses, 99.9999% bacteria and 99.9% protozoan cysts to 0.02 microns
- Purifies 18,000 liters/4755 gallons WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; Clean drinking water for a family of four for 3 years
- Gravity filter - pour water in the top and clean water comes out the bottom; Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing for emergencies
- Flow rate of 9 -12 liters per hour