The Falcon II Backpack is the quintessential Maxpedition product: Durable, ergonomic, and intelligently designed. This medium bodied pack is thoroughly constructed with 1050-Denier water & abrasion resistant nylon; yet its ergonomic shape, padded shoulder straps and sturdy sternum & waist support make it an absolute delight to wear.
Further examination will reveal that the Falcon II has layered independent compartments with more pockets, pouches and PALS attachment points than most backpacks twice its size. Pull the dual-directional YKK zippers and expand the main compartment into a full clamshell opening. You'll find that the Falcon II is surprisingly spacious with room to accommodate your camping essentials and two (2) 100oz/3L water reservoirs. Pack it up and press it down with front & side compression straps, then head out on a hike or overnight with a premium Maxpedition backpack.
About Maxpedition Backpacks
Maxpedition Backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly throughout your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior; Maxpedition Backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- Approx. 10"(L) x 19"(H) x 8.5"(W)
- Main compartment approx. 9.5"(L) x 18"(H) x 5"(W)
- Capacity approx. 1520 cu. inches
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Main Compartment: 18"(H) x 9.5"(W) x 4.75"(D)
- Secondary Compartment: 16"(H) x 8"(W) x 3"(D)
- Upper Front Pouch: 4"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Lower Front Pouch: 10"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Capacity: 1520 cu. in. / 25 liters