This Military Outdoor Clothing reversible field tarp with a USMC MARPAT pixel Woodland camo pattern provides better concealment against the environment over a traditional camo design. The field tarp is designed to provide Marines with a lightweight, waterproof covering, which can be used as ground cover, sunshade, gear cover, field litter and as a bivy shelter. Tarp is ideal for camping, hunting, fishing, paintball and other outdoor activities. Poly carbonate grommets every two feet around edge provide a secure fitting during tie down. Hand wash in cold water using a soft bristle brush, air dry. Tarp, constructed in 3.4 ounce/square yard fabric with 10 by 10 weave count per square inch is available in two sizes.
- Marine Corps issue digital MARPAT Woodland camo pattern field tarp for concealment in the environment
- Field tarp is ideal for camping, hunting, paintballing and for a survival kit
- Weather resistant 10 by 10 weave per square inch, rip-stop fabric
- Reinforced grommets for tie down to ground, tree, poles
- Reversible from Woodland MARPAT to Coyote Brown