The Morakniv outdoor 2000 fixed-blade knife is a high-quality knife with a profile-ground, multi-functional stainless-steel blade and a patterned high-friction grip handle. Morakniv stainless-steel knives are ideally suited for marine, fishing, outdoor and construction applications where knives see hard use and are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. The Morakniv outdoor 2000 is also superior survival tool; it can be used for cutting, digging, splitting, first aid, and food preparation. The CHROMIUM content of stainless steel makes it less susceptible to corrosion and oxidation than carbon steels, giving them a longer life overall. Mora knives are made from high-quality sandvik steel, characterized by ultra-fine carbides that result in superb forging and hardening properties for excellent edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest-quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Professionals worldwide trust the quality materials and fine craftsmanship of Mora knives. The Morakniv outdoor 2000 fixed-blade knife comes with a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Fixed-blade outdoor knife with 4.3-Inch stainless-steel blade
- Ideal for camping, fishing, hunting, construction, and survival use
- Patterned, high-friction grip handle; plastic sheath with leather carrying strap
- Blade thickness: 0.10-Inch (2.5 mm), blade length: 4.3-Inch (109 mm), total length: 8.8-Inch (224 mm), net weight: 5.0 oz. (142g)
- Made in Sweden from high-quality sandvik stainless-steel; limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty