OKO H2O takes the concept of the eco-friendly water container one step further with NASA derived advanced filtration technology, packaged in a smartly designed contoured bottle with a super-light, high-tech blend of materials - ensuring that you're always drinking safe, pure, potable water. OKO's patented filter media uses positively charged electro-adsorption process to attract harmful agents and then kill bacteria on the filter surface using silver ions. Unlike inferior bottles, OKO bottles are made of thin wall food grade polypropylene (as in food storage containers) and have passed stringent SGS testing for FDA food grade compliance. OKO offers one free bottle per customer in case of accidental damage. OKO bottles are the ideal choice for everyday use, travelers, adventurers, hikers, yogis, runners, and anyone who needs convenient access to clean, clear, crisp water. You may consider one for your boat, RV and disaster preparedness kit. With 3 sizes, 6 colors, and 3 levels of filters, it's easy to find the ÖKO bottle that's right for you. The bottle cap is made of Tritan, a BPA-free clear hard plastic that allows you to see the filter in action as you drink. The O-ring carabiner makes it easy to carry or hook the bottle onto a bag. It is dishwasher safe and the wide mouth top makes it easy to clean! . OKO bottles ensure you are never without clean, pure, and fresh water wherever you go.
- - State of the Art Water Filter Technology originally designed for International Space Station, sophisticated technology simple enough for kids to use
- - Bottle Made of 100% FDA Compliant Materials, BPA Free, Cap is made of Tritan clear hard plastic, simply squeeze and sip, no pump required
- - Filters 100 gallons (400 refills), Does not leach chemicals or small, filter media is very durrable--not fragile like glass, holofiber, and ceramic filters, Replacements available
- - Extremely Lightweight ( 5.2 oz ), Versatile, Portable, Easy to Pack, removes bacteria, e-coli, crytosporidium, giardia lambia, viruses, reduces chemicals, heavy metal, flouride, chlorine, etc
- - Ideal Uses: International Travel, Survival, Hiking, Sport, Camping, Personal Everyday Use Bottles, Adventure Racing, Mountain Running - Compare with brita lifestraw sawyer pur katadyne berkey bobble h2go msr, etc