Renogy's 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is Renogy's most popular product! High in power but sleek in size, this 100W solar panel is the perfect item for off-grid applications. Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space. With a set of MC4 connectors coming directly off the panel, connecting with other Renogy panels is a breeze. If off-grid solar interests you, then start with Renogy today!
- Perfect for 12-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied applications
- Diodes are pre-installed in junction box and a pair of 31-inch cables with MC4 connectors comes with the panel automatically
- Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa); resistant aluminum frame which allows the panels to last for decades. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters ; Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Open-Circuit voltage (Voc): 22.5 Volt, optimum operating current (Imp): 5.29 Amps, short-circuit current :(Isc): 5.75 Amps. High modules conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500 watt hours per day (depends on sunlight availability);Ground mount compatible
- 25-year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty