Sometimes we all need to recharge our batteries whether we are camping, wanting to go off the Grid, or are Just looking to power Some appliances. Our Renogy 200W Monocrystalline bundle kit comes with components That you will need to expand on a system you may already have, or just need some items to complete your system.
- Two Renogy 100-watt Mono-crystalline Solar panels can be connected in parallel by a pair of branch connectors. Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92A
- The Charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy' S New 30A PWM negative ground charge controller -- the Renogy wanderer.
- The system can be extended up to 400-watt in parallel connection. 4-Stage Battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- Negative Grounding controller ensures the broader off grid applications and safety, especially to be used on a vehicle which has battery negative on the chassis.
- 25-year transferable power output on panels and 1-year on rest of the kit components. Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17. 7V