The S8Q-PA VIQUA UltraViolet Water Disinfection System works to reduce microorganisms in your water immediately and is suitable for whole-home water treatment in the average residence. UV light reduces living contaminants in your water such as Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform, and Giardia. During UV exposure, the DNA of the microorganisms is deactivated which makes them unable to reproduce. This treatment does not affect the taste, odor, or color of the water. Recommended flow rate for this system is 10 gallons per minute (38 lpm). Other features of this system include low maintenance operation without the need to turn off the water in order to replace the UV lamp, visual indicator for lamp life, audible alarm for system failure, and stainless steel chamber material construction.
- Protects your family from waterborne contaminants including bacteria and microorganisms
- Chemical-free whole-whome water treatment for homes with flow rates up to 10 GPM (38 lpm)
- Economical and energy efficient
- Manufactured in North America
- Addresses a broader range of pathogens than chlorine